FROZEN OUTFITS APPRECIATION - Anna’s coronation dress
I don’t think you understand how much i love this dress
How people watch Disney movies.
- Under 12 years old : aw Princesses.
- Art students : THOSE FUCKERS, HOW DO THEY DO THIS ANIMATION ? LOOK AT THAT MOVE DAMMIT, THOSE BACKGROUNDS, ugh i'm done.
- Acting divas : i wonder if i can face character her in Disneyland, -imitates the character- yup, i can !
- Singing trainees : Woah that chick can sing ............. THAT WAS A VERY GOOD HIGH NOTE.
- DreamWorks fans : How To Train Your Dragon is still better.
- Romantics : -sobs- omg this is ..... no ... -sobs- ..... i can't ...
- Animation students : That's Glen Keane's .. yup definitely, oh and look at Andreas Deja animating characters that aren't villains.
- Parents : What a good cartoon.
- Disney bloggers : THAT is the part i'm gonna gif first.
- Disney fans : HIDDEN MICKEY.
- Disney fanatics : talk, and i'll slit your throat, i've been waiting of this for 18 months and 24 days.
- Soundtrack Addicts: IT'S ALAN MENKEN. YOU CAN TELL. IT PARALLELS LITTLE MERMAID AND TANGLED IN THAT ONE CHORD. THAT ONE RIGHT THERE. SO MENKEN.
- Creative Writers: That line. That line. Right there. you never forget that line. That was the best written line. Never forget.
- Walt Disney: hello friends i am dead
The moment Anna knows Kristoff’s gonna dive right into the kiss…
Why yes I do like cute Disney couple kisses
Next girl I kiss, I’ll pull of a Kristoff with a consent request followed by an excitingly, passionate kiss
Give a warm welcome to Frozen, Walt Disney Studio’s 53rd Animated Featured Film, on November 27th, 2013
Find your #DisneySide!
Little town, it’s a quiet village.
Everyday, like the one before.
Little town, full of little people, waking up to say…….
There goes the baker with his tray like always
The same old bread and roles to sell
anna: see you in two weeks
elsa: do you have to go?
the difference between their two personalities is so striking here. Anna’s love and optimism, Elsa’s fear.
But also how their parents understand them both so well. Like in the first one the parents hear Anna coming and open their arms and brace themselves for a hug, because they know that’s what Anna will want.
In the second, they stay back. They’ve learned Elsa will freak out if they try to touch her. Which is really sad.
Endless list of favorite Disney characters » Aladdin
"Riff-raff, street rat, I don’t buy that. If only they’d look closer. Would they see a poor boy? No siree. They’d find out there’s so much more to me."