You know you had a Catholic upbringing when somebody says “May the force be with you” and your instant reaction is to reply with “And also with you”.
Lift up your lightsabers.
We lift them up to the lord.
Let us give thanks to the Force our guide.
It is right to give the Force thanks and praise.
It is right, and a good and joyful thing, always and everywhere to give thanks to the force, power almighty, binder of the galaxy
Leia and Han
(via The Mary Sue: GENDERSWAP AND OTHER ALTERNATIVE COSPLAY FROM COMIC-CON 2012 )
- “Lock the door and hope they don’t have pants.”
- “You are unwise to lower your pants.”
- “I used to bulls-eye womp-rats in my pants back home.”
- “You came in those pants? You are braver than I thought.”
- “Don’t worry. Chewie and I have gotten into a lot of pants more heavily…